WSAVA the known veterinary association for small animals announces a new course .
the new course comes with the name “Essentials of Canine and Feline Gastroenterology“.
Essentials of Canine and Feline Gastroenterology.
The newest WSAVA Essentials course kicks off tonight: Essentials of Canine and Feline Gastroenterology.
From fundamentals to the very latest information, this course will provide you with what you need to know about key disorders of the esophagus, stomach, and small and large intestine of dogs and cats.
Date and times.
- Jun 28, 2023 04:00 PM
- Jul 5, 2023 04:00 PM
- Jul 12, 2023 04:00 PM
- Jul 19, 2023 04:00 PM
Time shows in universal time (GMT +00:00).
1) Chronic enteropathies in cats: work-up and treatment – part I
2) Chronic enteropathies in cats: work-up and treatment – part II
by ) Dr. Linda Toresson
1) Clinical manifestations of gastrointestinal disorders (50 min)
by ) Dr. Stanley Marks
2) Feline acute gastroenteritis (50 min)
Dr. Linda Toresson
1) Esophageal disorders in dogs – more common than you thought.
2) Practical pearls for the diagnosis and management of the vomiting dog and cat.
both by ) Dr. Stanley Marks
1) Rational approach to diagnosing and managing acute diarrhea in dogs
by ) Dr. Karin Allenspach
2) What’s the latest on diagnosing and managing constipation in cats?
by) Dr. Stanley Marks
1) Rational approach to diagnosing and managing chronic diarrhea in dogs
by) Dr. Karin Allenspach
WSAVA posts in its social media pages about this course .
A certificate of completion for 10 hours of CE will be available and issued for all participants who register in advance and attend the full 5 sessions.
Register at https://buff.ly/3qVhGDf and fill your information.